Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2, died, but the first points to!

2, died, but the first points to! 3, kill and wish me to cut it, hands it! 4, this is my dues ! 5, children! not revenge!! 6, wife! I remarried after the death Chanel Shoes you right! 7, I think I can save about! top ten men before marriage lie a lie: I am unmarried. lie 2: Do you have a pair of the most beautiful eyes. lie 3: No one has ever given me this feeling. lie 4: I will not do out any harm to your business. lie 5: You are my only. lie 6: I will never deceive you. Lies 7: Since we broke up I was always a live person . lie 8: Ever since I broke up with her, I has not seen her. lie 9: As long as you like, how much money do not care.
lie 10: I love you (this is, The most Zhaojiabuzhu of a woman)! tear-jerking dialogue 1 top Tory Burch Shoes ten love theme: I promised I should do every thing, every word spoke to me to be sincere, must not bully me, curse me, trust me, people bully me, you have to help me out in the first time, I am happy, you will be happy with me, I am not happy, you have to coax me happy, always have to think I am the most beautiful, the dream should see me in your mind only I, is such a. 2 theme: br Third, drink some coffee in the coffee shop, do not drink cola or orange juice; Fourth, if she hit you, we must act very painful, if it hurts, it should pretend to be all right; Fifth, you know the first 100 days, must send a rose to go to her class, she would really like; Sixth, you have to learn fencing, playing squash; 7th to keep doing jail mentally prepared; eighth, if she says she will kill you, it should not really, so Jimmy Choo you'll feel better; ninth, if she is not comfortable wearing shoes, and she was changing his shoes must be worn; the 10th, she likes to write, encourage her to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment