Friday, September 10, 2010

God has given us a thousand days of hug

God has given us a thousand days of hug, but it taught us a 10 000 waiting for a blind date the night of
wife the morning Otherwise what should my mother said to me, obediently waiting for me ah! . a blind date, be careful in H me? my wife looked blank.
wife nodded at me. I gave my wife a herve leger strong look, because I vaguely felt that her mother brought her here today is to go. may we Since then, we should split.
no matter what happens, I want my wife to become more resolute.
walked around my wife's Woleyixia force her hand.
I Huanhaoyifu out, walking in the the street feeling the warm sun, how can mind also that some cold ah?
think about our four years herve leger dress together, really blessed, really want life to go all the way.
But as we age, growth under increasing pressure, I'm fine, said family to support me as a boy, so do not force me to what a blind date, she gave her family the pressure is herve leger bandage dress really great, she has been to own refused on the grounds of their smaller. be today? I am not down thought.finally the phone rang, picked up, I saw a wife, and quickly pick up: ; I want you! opened. into the house, closing, changing his shoes.
wife trot came, hugged me, kiss me Burongfenshui. has been to suffocate a kiss before they separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment