Monday, September 27, 2010

Turn around A ~ A turn around

turn around A ~ A turn around. desperately to enjoy the fun when the dwarf = = because I am very upset now very angry. But do not write, then I fear I forget moncler tomorrow what to write. write about ... so probably withdraw. I went to get angry. intermittently while watching TV to update ~ the day before yesterday, and Mr. Wu one meal to the water and soil removal a box of fruit yogurt back. I Strawberry Orange ~ him he saw me starting an online shop can be considered supported, after all, the price of Converse agency www.kuangweidaili.com to 53 pick a good supply of goods online or Tingzhi, www.tiaohuo.com that this station has been Laoke today he's too sweet orange. do not moncler jackets drink. asked me not to change with a bottles strawberry for him. I do not - - ~ then he drank orange by the time I asked my Hekou chanting. a drink - - ~ wow .. but good. there flesh.
NND, he fool x. I said I told you .. forget 2 bottles for a bottle, half-cases of this = = he said really? Do not lie to me. I said, or forget it = = I am not to him, Chan Si .. he did a bad thing today, I almost panic = = good .. thanks not made of. Ha ha ha. Thank you to restore I Na ~ la la la ~ So far, I was invincible good man. Barbecue tempts consider ing .. out. had an elongated face feeling - - ~ 09 years, the last day or did not hold back, go out. Ha ha ha. way to receive real estate license, did not get that - - to 3 days. sitting in the car when going out today ... to see both a grandfather - - Hand moncler sale in Hand .. pop .. I really of no wrong, I saw a lot of times. Is What .. GAY ... popular for a long time to go out this afternoon, after the unhappy, very unhappy. took 10,000. take a direct 1000 to his friend to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment